The practice is dedicated to providing health care to patients in the Hither Green area. We are located on the old Hither Green Hospital site, which was opened in March 1871, and closed in September 1997.
The surgery moved from smaller premises in Lewisham to this site in February 2005 with 2,600 patients. The practice now provides services to over 8000 patients and continues to grow steadily.
The surgery has the following facilities available:
- 24/7/365 ONLINE appointment booking, repeat prescription ordering and medical record viewing
- Large play area in waitinig room for children and adults
- Baby changer unit
- Portable induction loop
- Consulting rooms all on ground level
- Disabled toilets
- Off street parking