Housing Support




The process of applying for local authority housing has moved to exclusively online.  They will no longer accept paper applications.

You do not need a doctor’s letter. You need to complete a self-assessment form which is only available online or directly from the council. A letter from your doctor will not help the process

If the council are unable to process your application and need further medical information, they will request your written consent and write directly to your doctor in confidence to provide the required medical information.

For more information please visit the website or call on 020 8314 3648 to speak to a Homesearch Support Officer.

image depicting a home