Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems ordering online
Other ways to order
- Order online via Patient Access
- Order online via The NHS App
- Use our online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Collecting a Repeat Prescription
You can collect a repeat prescription yourself or you can ask a friend, or relative, to collect it from your nominated pharmacy. Prescriptions are no longer availabe to be collected at the surgery's reception desk, please inform receptionists of your nominated pharmacay. Alternatively please provide a stamped, addressed envelope and we will post your prescription to you.
You will be asked to confirm your name and address or the name and address of the person you are collecting the prescription for. You may also be asked to show some form of ID to make sure you are not being given the wrong prescription. Please co-operate with our staff in providing this information.
Local Chemists will deliver to patients who are permanently or temporarily house bound.