HOW TO ORDER A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
If you require prescriptions for regular and continuing treatment, it is not always necessary to see the doctor each time. Repeat prescriptions are computerised and the tear-off slip at the side will indicate the date your review is due.
Give 2 full working days’ notice. Please DO NOT telephone.
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your Repeat Prescriptions online via your home PC or mobile device.
To register for this service, please click here for more information
If you're already registerd, click the orange Sign In button below to order your Repeat Prescription.
If you're having any difficulties using Patient Access, please click here
- Use our secure online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Collecting a Repeat Prescription
You can collect a repeat prescription yourself or you can ask a friend, or relative, to collect it from your nominated pharmacy. Prescriptions are no longer availabe to be collected at the surgery's reception desk, please inform receptionists of your nominated pharmacay. Alternatively please provide a stamped, addressed envelope and we will post your prescription to you.
You will be asked to confirm your name and address or the name and address of the person you are collecting the prescription for. You may also be asked to show some form of ID to make sure you are not being given the wrong prescription. Please co-operate with our staff in providing this information.
Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC)
If you think you may need more than four prescriptions in a three month period you may be able to save money by buying a prescription prepayment certificate (PPC) if:
• you pay for your prescriptions
• you’re likely to need more than four prescription items in a three month period
You can only buy a PPC for yourself. To find out more click HERE
Local Chemists will deliver to patients who are permanently or temporarily house bound.