MEET THE TEAM
At Woodlands Health Centre, our GPs know that good healthcare works best through a doctor-patient partnership of openness, trust and good communication.
All our GPs are registered with the General Medical Council and have many years of experience. They are happy to discuss any aspect of your healthcare needs.
Dr Ngozi Uduku (Female) BSc. Hons, MBChB, DRCOG, MRCGP - PRINCIPLE PARTNER
GMC Number: 2912376
Dr Uduku has more than 20 years experience as a GP working as a family practitioner in the community. She is the Lead GP and Senior Partner in the Practice
Dr Mahazu Yisa (Male) MBBS, MRCP - CLINICAL PARTNER
GMC Number: 3148985
Dr Anja Wilton (Female) MBBS, DFFP, DRCOG, MRCGP
GMC Number: 6141767
Dr Abena Adjepong (Female) MD, DRCOG, MRCGP
GMC Number: 5196660
The practice nurses at Woodlands Health Centre offer advice about all aspects of your healthcare. They also provide travel vaccines, smear tests, health checks, and over-75 checks.
We have two Practice Nurse's and one Healthcare Assistant
- Patricia Tejan - Practice Nurse (Female)
- Norlin Simba - Practice Nurse (Female)
- Hope Emonena - Practice Nurse (Female)
- Svetlana Minkova - Health Care Assistant - HCA (Female)
Monsurat Fashola (Female)
At Woodlands, we have a dedicated team of receptionists with many years of experience of helping patients to access good healthcare. They help to ensure you get the best appointment and can help if you need to change or cancel your booking.
- Shellan Crawford (Female)
- Ann Maria Galloghly (Female)
- Sandra Pacquette (Female) ICQ Level 2 Dip CS
- Sophia Foucher (Female)
- Kimberley Akepki (Female)
- Honey Olowolagba (Female)
- Eddy Opoku (Male)
- Malana Hart (Female)
- Oluchi Uduku (Female): NON CLINICAL (MANAGING) PARTNER
- Tracey Hayward-Allingham (Female): Assistant Practice Manager
- Nneka Anyanwagu (Female): Practice Administrator and IT Manager
- Doris McConnell (Female): Practice Summariser