At Woodlands we are very proud to have strong, enthusiatic and caring individuals making up our staff team. We are currently looking for new people to join the team! The positions we have available are:
If you feel a role is suitable to you and would like to apply please send your CV along with a cover letter stating why you are interested in the role to the practice addressed to "Oluchi Uduku". Practice Address: 4 Edwin Hall Place, Hither Green Lane, London, SE13 6RN.
We have an opening for a salaried GP working between 4 to 8 sessions.
We currently have openings for reception staff. If you are interested in applying for this role please send in your CV along with a cover letter stating why you are interested in this role to above address.
Woodlands Health Centre is looking for one or two enthusiastic and dedicated GP/s to join our friendly dynamic team. Preference will be given to a doctor with a special interest: E.G Diabetes, COPD, Pain Management etc. We are well situated near Lewisham with excellent access to road transport links to London.
The practice is purpose built and located on the site of the Old Hither Green Hospital. We have staff parking, are fully DDA Complaint and hold a “Good” CQC Rating. We have maintained 100% QoF for the last 5 years. We are currently a Satellite Covid Vaccination Centre
- PMS Practice
- Practice that supports education- Medical Students
- Training Practice – F2 & Registrars
- List size circa 9300
- One Principal GP Lead/Partner, One GP Partner, One Non Clinical (Managing) Partner, two salaried GPs, one Nurse Practitioner, one Practice Nurse, one Practice Pharmacist, one HCA, one Assistant Practice Manager, one summariser and a team of receptionists
- EMIS Web
- DOCMAN 10
- Excellent salary, MDU cover included and generous holiday package
- Option of extra sessions if interested on Saturday mornings and late week day evenings
- Support for your professional development
Please call Ms Oluchi Uduku Non Clinical (Managing) Partner on 020 8695 8186 for more information or an informal meeting and/or visit.
We are delighted to advertise an opening for a highly motivated, effective and experienced part time Receptionist with qualities to include the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and team player skills.
- Customer focused
- Ability to use own initiative
You will be flexible with an adaptable approach and able to work independently as well as part of an established team, prioritising your own and others’ workload to ensure completion of tasks. You will have the ability to work under pressure and have an organised approach to your work.
All duties are to be performed in a professional manner to ensure the highest level of service is provided. In return you will benefit from a friendly and supportive team, further training opportunities and a very interesting workload.